CALLING ALL COACHES!
Get involved, spend more time with your children, and earn regular parent hours as a SOCCER COACH for the 2022 season!
Please contact Club President Joe Romo if you are interested or would like more information.
Mandatory Coaches Meetings
SI Club Meeting for Coaches - TBD
- Coaches select practice times for the season at this meeting.
RCYSL Mandatory Meeting - TBD
- Sierra Oaks Elementary - 171 Mills Rd, Sacramento, CA 95864
- Seeding tournament schedule will be distributed at this meeting.
Thank you for volunteering your time to coach or assist in coaching!
REQUIREMENTS TO BE A COACH OR ASSISTANT COACH 2022 SEASON
- Register as a coach through GotSport (same registration website for player registration).
- Complete fingerprinting and a background check through Livescan.
- Attend one of four in-person coaching clinics with Union FC.
- Complete an online safety and concussion module.
Check out RCYSL's Coaches Corner for even more resources!
Contact SI Coaching Coordinator Darrell Parsons, email@example.com
Possession, passing & receiving
3v1 down the line only for possession & movement
Game to promote dribbling, moves & combination play.
2v1 dribbling & combination play
Best game for developing players ability to switch play and play with head up.
1 touch shooting game
Shooter becomes ‘keeper
1v1 Shooting game
Earn Parent Club Hours
Coaches and volunteers on the SI Soccer Club board earn regular Parent Club hours. Please ensure you use School Speak to record your hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Coaching or volunteering for the board does not qualify for Athletic Hours - these hours can only be earned by volunteering to help with a PAL sanctioned sport. Athletic hours are required for those families whose children are in 5th through 8th at SI and play a PAL sport such as basektball (not Little Dribblers), cross country, flag football, golf, track & field, and volleyball. Please see the SI Athletics webpage for more information.